The Hispanic Scholarship Consortium seeks highly motivated individuals who have a vision for their future. We help our scholars meet their goals and we are committed to their personal, professional and academic development to apply for the 2012 HSC Scholarship Program. The program goes beyond traditional services and empowers students through scholarship, leadership, and mentorship.
ALL applicants must meet the following qualifications:
• Be a graduating high school senior (Class of 2012) or current college/university student planning on attending an accredited college/university on a full-time basis throughout the 2012-2013 academic year*;
• Hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
• Demonstrate financial need, leadership aptitude, and community service;
• Reside or attend college/university for at least one year in Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Lee, Travis, or Williamson Counties in Central Texas; and
• Be of Hispanic origin. This includes students of mixed heritages with one Hispanic parent.
*HSC will consider funding applicants attending college under Texas Senate Bill 1528.