Read what Professor Federico Subervi, from the School of Journalism & Mass Communication at Texas State University (and a founding faculty member of the UT Latino Media Studies Program), had to say in some recent news items related to Latino Media Studies:
• “Record Fine Expected for Univision,” by Stephen Labaton, published on page 1 of The New York Times, February 24, 2007.
• “Latinos and Media Project provides scope, understanding,” by Marc Spier, published in Currents, the online newsletter for faculty and staff of Texas State University. Posted February 27, 2007.
• Eight Forty-Eight (radio) discussion about The Changing Landscape of Spanish-Language Media. Aired on Chicago’s NPR affiliate radio station WBEZ, March 2, 2007.
• “Speaking Kids’ Language,” by Christina Hoag, posted in The Miami Herald, March 3, 2007.
• “Univision Fine A Lesson For Many,” published in Hispanic Market Weekly, March 5, 2007.
You can reach professor Subervi by email at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org