At the Diversity Leadership Programs, (DLP) college students spend an expenses-paid summer weekend in a city of their choice meeting new friends, making valuable career contacts and learning pre-professional skills guaranteed to ease the transition into the competitive entry-level job market. Moreover, if accepted into the program, you get to mingle with 300 of the nation’s top student leaders for free. The Monster DLP events are paid for by corporate sponsors; companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers, Target, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Hewlett Packard and Fidelity Investments—companies you get to network with at DLP. This summer, the DLP will take place on university campuses in Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Tampa.
- Meet campus recruiters from Fortune 500 companies in every industry
- Compete for scholarship money and take home free stuff and hip prizes
- Practice your leadership, networking, and success skills with trained experts
- Meet dynamic leaders who will mentor you and help you identify your passion
- Enhance your business savvy by receiving immediate professional feedback on your resume and interview style